Access to raw material, production schedules and logistics for the overseas supply chain present a challenge to securing product consistently and cost effectively. In addition, regulatory change globally continues to shift as the FDA continues to ensure safe, compliant personal protective equipment is used in the U.S.
applya has shifted its focus to meet these market dynamics by continuing to look at domestic production as well us lock down Vetted providers abroad. As the nation recovers and begins to prepare for the fall and winter months, we have to take a different approach to ensure that both healthcare and key government agencies have access to Personal Protective Equipment for the next 12- 18 months.
applya’s Strategic Stockpile Reserve Plan is a multi-state strategic approach to ensure that state Governments can secure access to key supply chain partners.
• Disposable facemasks, non sterile for non-medical use
• Disposable facemasks, sterile for medical use
• Isolation Gowns – Level 2
• Surgical Gowns – Level 3
• Exam Gloves
• 7-8 MM Gloves
• KN95 Respirators
• FDA approved NIOSH N95 respirators for healthcare
• FDA approved N95 respirators for industrial and private employers
• In addition to the PPE above, we also supply COVID-19 Rapid Blood Test Kits.
And, unlike some resources for the PPE you need, applya does not require pre-payment. Our customized fulfillment process is designed to meet your needs now and anticipate and deliver for future needs as well.